ANST - Gulf War update

ALICE MORROW HARRIS lg_photo at texas.net
Wed Jan 13 13:00:14 PST 1999

Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> The reason for the push could be better explained by Baron Lucais but it
> basically comes down to the fact that space is limited and the more people
> who pre-register the better chance that the land allotment will let people
> camp with the groups they want to be with and not have tents set up haphazardly
> all over the place.
>
> We are perfectly aware of the Ansteorran penchant for refusing to pre-register
> for things but it is in thier own best interest if they do in this case. If you
> are desiring to camp with your Barony or Household, or if you wish to camp by
> Ansteorran Royal then it would be nice if Lucais could assign you a spot on his
> site map so you would know right where you will be camping as soon as you get on
> site instead of driving all around trying to find a space and hoping it won't be
> too far from your friends.
>
> Plus, having a decent estimate of the numbers and groups who are planning on
> being there will help with several other issues such as armies, porta-john
> distribution, people can volunteer for service activities ahead of time, etc...

Greetings from Alina:
Gunter or anyone else who has the answer to my question. The question is, who
is the person taking space reservation for Ansteorra. I'm one of two person
with a period pavillion. I would like to camp with Ansteorra but I haven't
always had luck in that area, especially last year. Thanks for any help and/or
info on this.

Alina Mitchell
lg_photo at texas.net