ANST - Call To Arms!!!!

adams, ozy ozy at door.net
Wed Jan 13 23:10:08 PST 1999

Gulf War is around the corner and we need siege crews!
The DSCLU (disgruntled sixteenth century laborers union, local 153) has
volunteered to build several ballistas, um, ballistae, er, ballisteroos,
heck, them big crossbow thingies to aid in the utter defeat and humiliation
of Trimaris this year, but WE CANNOT MAN THEM ALL!!!!!

Now is your chance to wreak havoc from afar!!!!

Travel to strange and interesting lands, meet new and interesting people
AND KILL THEM LIKE THE SCUM THEY ARE while they are too far away to do
anything about!

Each siege weapon requires a crew of three fully armored and warranted
fighters, any unarmed crew members are touch-kill, so no bumps or bruises!

Hate heavy fighters? KILL THEM!!
Hate people? KILL THEM!!
Hate Trimerins? KILL THEM KILL THEM KILL THEM
(well, not really, but you know what we mean-(pretend to) dismember them in
a non-denominational socially correct way then (act like you are) trampling
their corpses in the mud, nicely)
You do not actually have to hate, but it makes it a little more
satisfying....

ANYWAYS (never post by committee) If you, or someone you know can breath
and is taller than this line___________________  SIGN UP!!

Crewing will not keep you from any other fighting activity, but it will
give you something to do in the beginning of the fort battle instead of
standing around and trying not to be killed by enemy artillery fire.

For more information, contact Erazmus Totengraber (most humble squire to
Sir Maximillian)
at the above edress.

PS. We also need tennis balls in a bad way, dead is fine. So scour your
area in search of dead tennis balls, call any tennis teams or clubs they
might give you some, dig them out of grampa's
garage, whatever it takes. These will be used to make ammo.

PPS. Check out Tomanaga-San's website www.angelfire.com/tx/adod/b.html
(Tomanaga is not a member of the DSCLU, but it is a great site, and we are
stealing, um building apon all his work on bungillistas, KUDOS TO
TOMONAGA!!!! )