ANST - Extra Armor and Stuff....

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:10:27 PST 1999

Heilsa Isobel and all other Good Ansteorrans

You queried:
>do white diamond
>people need to have normal heavy fighting authorization...or
>is there some secondary level of authorization?

"White diamond" wearers need to have armor that passes inspection and
matches the field of combat, either heavy or rapier, that they
participate on. As well, they need to demonstrate, through an
authorization "bout", that they know what "hold" means, that they are
aware of the dangers of the activity, and that they can recognize any
dangerous situation and be able to call "hold" as well.

>Whichever
>the case, if we could match people up soon enough, then we
>could get that taken care of, also.

Agreed...! So, all you folks out there, see if there are people in your
area that need armor and training...then make it so.

All you MARSHALS out there, see if these folks can pass the minimum
authorization procedure and let's get them _safely_ on the field.

>Ly. Isobel Hadleigh
>Bjornsborg

Excellent suggestion Lady Isobel!!

Waes Thu Hael neighbors...