ANST - Classes for your next event -- plan ahead!

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Fri Jan 15 06:58:25 PST 1999

My database of classes available in Ansteorra now has 170 entries -- that's
a broad variety of topics from people all over the kingdom, many of whom
are willing to travel given sufficient notice. If you are planning an
event, please consider adding a few classes to the schedule. I can email
you a copy of the list (in MS Word) or snail mail a hard copy. And of
course, it's never to late to add more classes.

In service,

Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl
Barony of the Stargate
Ansteorra