ANST - Coronatin XL - a thank you

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Sun Jan 17 18:25:46 PST 1999

511 of you came to see a grand event, the 40th coronation of a new King and
Queen of Ansteorra, Gunthar and Sara. Thank you for your attendance, your
courtesy, your help, and your loyalty to our kingdom. You are the reason we
do events!

I would like to thank the following crew chiefs and ask that they list their
helpers so that we may thank them as well. We did a job that takes 6 months
to plan and planned it in less than 2 months.

Corwin MagEoin - archery and kitchen clean up, Mary of the Steppes -
waterbearing, Anora Frayne of Winward - children's activities, Caelin on
Andred - on site Chirurgeon, Eleyne deClermont and her family of 9 - kitchen
clean up, Larissa - THOSE BANNERS, Phillip White - dancing, Elin the Timid -
entertainment, Abigail Grace Le Grey - mistress of the gate, Duncan
Hepburn - invitations, Amra - lost and found, Armando de la Cabanna -
merchants, Curstaidh Magorlick - scribal activities, Tostig - servers, Fritz
der Rothirsch - set up/tear down, Kitrain Brynmorgan - setup/ tear down,
Amalia - the tokens, Alys. - Entourage, and Rhiannon - incredible feast
steward. The Steppes 12th night crew that allowed us to use their
decorations and for their entire kitchen cooking crew for cleaning up!
Thanks to The Barony of Elfsea for the loan of their Baronial College crew
to help. I would like to thank my shadow, Lady Francesca, who followed me
around and made sure I was dressed, fed, watered, kept informed, found, and
helped me keep my sanity. Thank you to the entertainers, the musicians, the
acrobats, the singers, the amusers! Thank you to the squires for guarding
the royal room. Thank you to Duchess Elina for traveling across several
kingdoms to teach. Thanks to the Entourages for your great organization.

I want to give a special thanks to my Co-Steward, Lord Borek, who is the
eternal volunteer. He is in love with Ansteorra and this game. He left no
stone unturned and handled every situation at the event with grace and
diplomacy. Lord Borek is a golden shining example of what we all aspire to
be when we volunteer to do any job.

There are so many others that did only one thing for us at the event,
knowingly or unknowingly, that when they add up means more than they will
ever know and do not even expect to be thanked for it. For you all I thank
you and wish you good Kharma your whole life through. For the many others
that were there from beginning to end, never stop your work. Thank you,
thank you, thank you!

Sincerely,
Ches
aka Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio