ANST - Re: CR - Coronatin XL - a thank you

Brent_Ryder at Stream.com Brent_Ryder at Stream.com
Mon Jan 18 05:36:23 PST 1999

>I want to give a special thanks to my Co-Steward, Lord Borek, who is the
eternal >volunteer. He is in love with Ansteorra and this game. He left no stone
unturned and >handled every situation at the event with grace and diplomacy.
Lord Borek is a golden >shining example of what we all aspire to be when we
volunteer to do any job.

I would like to add that without the help of Lady Chiara Francesca Arianne
d'Onofrio, this event would not have happened and been such a great success. She
kept on top of things both before and after the event and kept things running
smoothly. My lady Chiara, thank you.

I would also like to extend a special thank you to Their Majesties Gunthar and
Sara, Their former Majesties Barn and Kat and their Mother for help in setting
up the hall until Midnight. It is with such strength and dedication to our
Society that our Dream truly lives. If there is anyway in which I can be of aide
to any of you, please call on me.

Finally, but certainly not least, I would like to thank Master Fritz der
Rothirsch, Lady Kitrin Brynmorgan, Lord Corwin Magone, and Lady Lisette de
Meyners for all their help in both setting up, taking down and cleaning the
hall. Fritz and Kitrin were there both before and after the event until closing
and Corwin and Lisette were there until close of site, drove the truck back and
everyone helped unload it on Sunday. Youe all have done more than the Barony
should have had to ask of anyone and without you most of the Steppes events
would either not happen or would be faint shadows of themselves. Thank you one
and All.

In service to Ansteorra and the Dream

Lord Borek Vitalievich Volkov
Co-Steward - 40th Coronation