ANST - Heraldry - CD between flaunches and a bordure

Brent_Ryder at Stream.com Brent_Ryder at Stream.com
Mon Jan 18 08:44:06 PST 1999

I am looking for general opinion and heraldic precedence here.

I have a submission that the only difference between the two is one has a
Bordure embattled sable and the other has flauches pean.

I see at least one CD for the tincture, but I am not sure of precedence on there
being a CD between flaunches and a bordure.

Opinions and actual precedence sitings would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Borek Vitalievich Volkov
Eclipse Herald