ANST - Gulf War reservations

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:58:45 PST 1999

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

I, too, received the explanation form letter from Sir John.  I hope I do
not receive the same in response to this missive.

I see now that their original explanations were unclear, but the Gulf
Wars folks are still, I believe, culpable in this mess.  Yes, my group
is far enough down on the list that the twelve beds they gave out to
royalty wouldn't have affected us.  Nonetheless, the advertisements
said, "There are 120 beds and will be assigned on a first come, first
serve basis. The only exception to this rule is that reservations