ANST - Gulf Wars update

Rosina Weber gwendylon at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:00:36 PST 1999

I've sat back and listened to everyone crying over the fact that they
don't have cabin space and they cashed the check.

I think the cabins need to go to the royality and to those who NEED
it..like for medical reasons...When you go to Pennsic you don't have
cabins so why should you have a cabin at Gulf.

If the royality getting in their reservations to late and you had to
give away someone cabin they make the deadline for rotality say Nov 31.
If they want cabin space tehy have to get it in before the populace does
that way you know how many checks to cash..

Having not been to a Gulf War but to Pennsic...to me part of the
medieval ages is seeing all the campers in period pavillion around.. it
is beautiful..

To me as long as I have a roof over my head....I am just sleeping there
anyhow..I am happy.

Just my two cents worth.

Lady Rosina