ANST - Manx info

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jan 21 18:25:58 PST 1999

Fionnagan asked:

> Just a curiousity, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or sources
> for early Manx garb, especially for women 1000-1200 AD.

Manx-msg           (8K) 12/11/98    The Isle of Man. Manx personas. referances.

There is a little bit in this new file that I have just added to the CLOTHING
section of my Florilegium. Although I don't think there are any specific
descriptions of Manx clothing in this file, there are a few referances that
might be new to you.

If you have some other referances to mention or comments on the Manx
culture to add, I would appreciate any additions for this file.
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
          http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html ****