ANST - A list of neat period crafts books- Correction

delphina de champeaux delphina9 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:21:23 PST 1999

Now you've done it!!!  You've spoild the suprise.
Delphina

----Original Message Follows--
Really?!  What did WE order?

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant
husband of Mistress Teleri   {grin!}

>>> "Rikki Mitman" <esmitman at ghg.net> 01/24 9:47 AM >>>
It's http://www.shirebooks.co.uk/

I placed an order with them last week. They were very courteous and
helpful.

Teleri ferch Pawl