ANST - Arrow making Party (another)

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:09:15 PST 1999

I warms the cockles of my black and flabby little heart to hear about
all the good work being done to make feathered calling cards.  Way go
go, guys.

Me and some of the folks in Bjornsborg are plotting to have an
arrow-making session on Saturday, February the 6th.  The exact time and
place are not yet nailed down; keep watching this space for more
advertisements.

Something I'd like to add is, we need people to start mass-producing
ballista bolts as well as lesser projectiles.  It seems logical to me to
add that to arrow-making sessions; just bring along the tennis balls and
golf tubes and some extra tape.  Oh, and some cardboard or light leather
or something to make fins.

     Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra