ANST - Re: ansteorra V1 #1692

Lenny Zimmermann zimmerml at kci1.com
Fri Jan 29 06:21:40 PST 1999

His Majesty wrote:
>It was in reference to the birth of the Anti-Christ. That was the stanza
>that Nostradamus wrote for the beginning of the end. Some other psychic
>predicted that the Anti-Christ was already born and for the date of birth
>someone looked up anybody famous or in power born on that date and the
>only famous person they could find is Lea Thompson. Be afraid.

For some God-forsaken reason the Anti-Christ headline on the ABC News site
grabbed my attention about this very topic. It stated that Jeane Dixon, the
famous psychic who wrote the yearly predictions for the Star, or some other
rag like that, wrote that the Anti-Christ was born on Feb 5,1962 and that
around the turn of the century is when he would come to prominence and begin
to wreak havoc on the world. The author of this particular article, Buck
Wolf, stated he had scoured the his resources only to discover that the only
person of prominence he found with that birthdate was... Jennifer Jason
Leigh. Admittedly she was a psycho in "Single White Female" but somehow she
doesn't otherwise strike me as the Anti-Christ type. Then again, maybe
that's the whole idea. Maybe she's luring us into a false sense of security
until the day when the Single White Antichrist STRIKES!!!!

Ahem...ummm....sorry. I got a little carried away. I'll slink back off now.
Oh, and if you're REALLY interested, for those of you who just can't help
but stare at strange things like this as if they were a dead body that's
captured you in morbid fascination, check out
http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/wolffiles51.html

Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
(Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio)
zarlor at acm.org