ANST - Tandy Leather heads up!

Tim Goins timgoins at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 21:30:59 PST 1999

>I used to live in Tulsa and discovered Mid Continent many years ago.
I have
always waited and bought my leather on trips to Tulsa.  Ld Geaorge is
absolutely
correct in that the selection and prices are much better than they
ever were at
Tandy.   There are only two caveats.  One is that they are only open
on weekdays
from about 8 to 5 .  Two, you usually have to buy the whole side or
back or what
ever big piece of leather you desire.  Though that can be a couple of
hundred
dollars a pop, you have enough  matching leather to do your armoring
for some
time.
Duke Jean Richard Malcolmson<

Well that's not necessarily the case. They are open on saturdays but
only 8-noon. If you want less leather, check the bellies. They are
available in 2 weights light or heavy and run around $10-$12. They
also carry all the tools and hardware. Try them at 800-926-2061.
Sorry, they are not online.
==
Ld. Andrew Selwyn
A Gentleman Of NorthKeep in Ansteorra,
Cadet to Don James Navarre
"si tu posse legere hic tu in regula ordinare"
If you can read this you are in cannon range.
(Bumpersticker on the race-built galleon RAPTOR.)