ANST - Gulf Wars Ride Needed

N. Hunter sexburga at acnet.net
Mon Jan 4 13:18:43 PST 1999

I am relatively new to Ansteorra, having moved here from An Tir 2 years
ago, or so...i would very much like to attend Gulf Wars, but my car just
won't make the trip.  Mundanely, i live in McAllen, Tx.  I could get as far
as Houston, or Corpus Christi, and am willing to pay for gas...Can anyone
please help?  Me and my gear shouldn't take too much space!  I don't fight,
so will be bringing garb, tent, and maybe a cooler...any assistance would
be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Sexburga the Shameless
la Marche Sauvage, Ansteorra

p.s. i am not as bad as the name suggests, really!!!