ANST - answer

Dory Grace amazing at texas.net
Thu Jan 7 19:42:03 PST 1999

km (use of small initials to identify him/herself with is interesting) wrote:

>snip<
>i know you mailed me privatly, but i chose to answer you publicly so all
>can see what i wrote and why. if not for the fact some one would start
>talking how rude i was to you, i would have answered you privatly. i
>don't care if people talk bad about me, as long as i earn it. and i'm
>sure some will talk of this any way.

I'm *sooo* glad this turned up in my mailbox, it's saved me the trouble and
expense of seeking out someone to air my laundry. What with our recent move
and remodeling work, some of the nastier laundry (t-shirts, jock-straps,
sweaty socks, etc) just haven't been properly aired, and I think it would
be so much more effectively done if it were in public, don't you? The pay
isn't all that good, and will eventually sour on you, but you seem just the
person for the job. Interested?

Aquilanne