ANST - answer

DvIdog at aol.com DvIdog at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 02:40:43 PST 1999

KM

 your response Was very rude and i don't see any thing that you posted that HE
Kayleigh Drake said that could have brought that on. it seems to me that you
have a personal problem with her and you need to take it to a private level. i
know HE Kayleigh Drake and know that she is a fair and very nice lady as all
should be so for my self please don't post things like that to the list any
more I for 1 don't want to hear it or read it.

sorry to the list but i had to post this

Trying to live the dream
Achilles Von Hutton
Shire of Adlersrue
Ansteorra