ANST - Steppes 12th Night

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Fri Jan 8 08:22:29 PST 1999

When I contacted the autocrat about the deadline of 12/19/98 for
registration posted in the BLACK STAR last month, since this seemed a VERY
long lead time for cutoff, I was told that it was not going to be changed
and that I could receive a refund of fees if I could not attend, but that
they would not guarantee me a place at the event if my cheque were not
received by that date.

Also, there is no separate fee for site and feast.  Since I am not going to
eat the feast, this really annoys me.  Is this normal for Ansteorra?

                        ---= Morgan (still feeling like a newcomer here)

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/     Morgan Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                        (and sometimes in Atlantia)
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

                      "Goodness what nice diamonds."
      "Goodness had nothing to do with 'em, honey." -- Mae West