ANST - answer

Michelle Vernon-Cole mikaela at sonetcom.com
Fri Jan 8 09:28:11 PST 1999

Well spoke Aquilane!!!!!!!!!!!

*sits and wonders....silly question, well I'll ask* .........Who is km??? I
know karl muller, I was just wondering if there was a face with this name
that I may recognize or alternate name i.e.: lord who?Sorry karl, I know
very few people by their mundane name......Btw, Kayleigh this too shall
pass...we have been through worse, just think...... }:> *grins* Achilles,
just saw your posting ....good idea!!!

Mikaela.....\^^^/  er...uh......mka Michelle

@>~+~+~~ "a rose for you"