ANST - answer

karl muller apophysis at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:31:37 PST 1999

>From: Spatsman at aol.com
>Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:40:31 EST
>
>In a message dated 1/8/99 9:40:49 AM Central Standard Time,
>apophysis at hotmail.com writes:
>
><< To correct someone is surely a valiant gesture.
> >Dog-piling is for animals
> thank you for your defence, but i think this was too much. sorry to
> disagree with you.
> km
>  >>

>Gad, you don't please easy, do you?
>Forgive my attempts to ward off further and, I thought, unreasonable
sniping.
>I shall endeavor to keep from defending the overly-disciplined and
mistreated
>on this list, especially you.
>Heaven knows, you have a pride to maintain.
>Good luck
>
>Fionnagain

i appeciate you trying to help me, but saying that dog-piling is for
animals was too much. it was calling those who jumped me(?) commented(?)
disagreed(?), i hate to call it any thing cause it may happen again,
animals. that is what i was refering to. if a fight is a good fight,
fight it any way. even if you lose, at least you'll be able to look at
your self in the mirror. that's all that really counts, your self pride.
km