ANST - Steppes 12th Night +

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Fri Jan 8 21:19:29 PST 1999

Most of the folks are at the site right now decorating and getting their
hotel rooms so I hope I can answer some of these questions for you all. (I
am home with two sick kiddies now.)

Fees: as far as I can remember Ansteorra usually has a separate site/feast
fee. Personally, I have done what the previous autocrat has done if it was a
success. That may be the motivation on this one. Any further than that you
will have to get a hold of the autocrat of this event. But he is on site
right now.

We should have sunshine all of tomorrow with a high around 45 degrees or so
and a low of about 27 degrees. Wear warm things!

Sincerely,
Ches
aka Chiara Francesca
Steward of Coronation XL