ANST - coronation schedule

barbara at mail.topher.net barbara at mail.topher.net
Sun Jan 10 05:25:49 PST 1999

Gwyneth asked:

Does anyone know an approximate time for Gunthar&Sara's step-up and what
time feast will be.  We can't be there until afternoon but I understand
there will be several hours in the afternoon for meetings,etc.  I would
like to see everything but I'm afraid we are on a time budget.:-)
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks,

The schedule still has some possibility of changing , but
it is currently planned that the Step-Down court be at 11AM, and the
Coronation court be at 3PM (no, their Majesties are not planning a
four hour court, there is a break between the courts for lunch,
meetings, entertainment etc..).

Hope that helps.

Alys D.

p.s.  Do you have Gunthar's honor shield that was used at crown?  We
forgot to get it back after the event.

A.