ANST - Tuesday Night Fighter Practice

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:30:06 PST 1999

Hi!

For anyone who is interested, there is a fighter practice, armouring
shop, and meeting of the ladies sewing circle and terrorist society at
our house Tuesday evenings at 7:00.

we are located in Lewisville, take I35 north to 1171 Flowermound, (also
called Main street) go west to Kirkpatrick turn right, go to Sterling
and turn right, take an immediate left on Yorkshire, the house number is
586, it is a two story house and there is a medieval chair on the front
pourch.

Please call us 972-219-8777 if you need more detailed directions.

Thegn Duncan & Duchess Larissa