ANST - Classes for your next event -- plan ahead!

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Fri Jan 15 17:52:23 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/15/99 9:11:22 AM Central Standard Time, esmitman at ghg.net
writes:

<< My database of classes available in Ansteorra now has 170 entries -- that's
 a broad variety of topics from people all over the kingdom, many of whom
 are willing to travel given sufficient notice. If you are planning an
 event, please consider adding a few classes to the schedule. I can email
 you a copy of the list (in MS Word) or snail mail a hard copy. And of
 course, it's never to late to add more classes.

 Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl
 Barony of the Stargate
 Ansteorra

How do I submit a class to your list, mistress?

Fionnagan