ANST - Classes for your next event -- plan ahead!

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Fri Jan 15 18:11:03 PST 1999

Why, how delightful of you to ask! Please send the information requested
below for each class you would like to add to the database -- and thank you
very much!

In service,

Teleri

Class listing info:

Title:
SCA name:
Modern name:
Address:
City, state, zip:
Phone:
Email address:

Home group (barony, shire, canton, college):

Areas you will travel to:

Class description (include level --beginning, intermediate, advanced, all)

Materials fee, if any (please indicate clearly whether or not there is a
fee)

Whether you require indoor space, electricity, running water, tables and
chairs, a kitchen or "other" facilities, indicating what "other" is.

If there are restrictions (limited class size or no children, for example),
please note those as well.