ANST - Coronation Feast Thanks

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Sun Jan 17 16:49:06 PST 1999

I would like to add to that Daniel de Lincoln for helping figure out the
serving routine for the Servers and a special thanks to the Kingdom for
volunteering to serve that feast. Special Thanks to Corwin, Lisette, The
Family deClairmont, Ameline & Armand, all of the Steppes who cleaned out the
kitchen and finished the dishes. Vivat to the volunteers!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Ches
aka Chiara Francesca
Steward of Coronation XL