ANST - Re: Heraldry - CD between flaunches and a bordure

Judy Gerjuoy jaelle at Radix.Net
Mon Jan 18 12:31:09 PST 1999

The two do not conflict. there is one CD (difference) for tincture, and
one CD (difference) for type.

sable does not equal pean, and flaunches do not equal bordure.

Jaelle,
Laurel

jaelle at radix.net
If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely
challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn
between a desire to improve the world, and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day. - E. B. White