ANST - I'm back

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Tue Jan 19 08:18:44 PST 1999

>I thought that ya'll had paid it and they said you didn't. Oh well. Is this
>Thursday still the hair thing at ya'lls place? If so I wil try to be there.

Who's 'they' ?

Practical Projects (A&S) only meets the first Thursday of the month.  As for
the Hair thing, that was a suggestion; I haven't made up my mind to actually
do it yet.  I might just have a get together at my house to do it apart from
A&S.

I am thinking also of doing Pyzanki eggs this next A&S (February)

Do you have any projects that you'd like to do (suggestions for A&S) ?

Have a Great Day!
Allyson