ANST - Re: Gulf Wars update

Jerry Norris jerryn at sprintmail.com
Wed Jan 20 03:40:44 PST 1999

At 02:54 AM 1/20/99 +0000, Mistress Kassandra wrote:
>I posted this on the MiddleBridge and want everyone to know what
>Meridies is doing this year. If you sent in money for cabins - call
>them and let them know you are not happy about this. They won't know
>you are not happy unless you do.

I'm afraid I have to agree w/ much about the previous letter, but there is
a major concern that I guess I'll have to call the reservations steward
about: the call for early reservation of camping space.

Since my family (and I'm sure many others) just learned yesterday of the
lack of cabin space (although we are sure that our reservations should have
made it to the steward with time to spare concerning cabin space), we
haven't made any attempt at putting our names in the hat concerning camping
space.  I had assumed, when they cashed our check, that we had made the
cabin-space race.

Now we're having to scrap major plans concerning packing, and we don't have
a reservation on the tent space in Ansteorra.

In service to the dream, with a song in my heart,
jerry.

jerryn at sprintmail.com -  Jerry Norris - Houston, Texas USA
writer, reader, thinker, singer, father, lover.
Gerald of Leesville - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of Ansteorra