ANST - Cabin reservations

kimberly at mail.topher.net kimberly at mail.topher.net
Wed Jan 20 15:21:23 PST 1999

Hi all,

Please know that Gunthar and I have heard and are aware of everyone's
concerns regarding cabin space at Gulf War.  I assure you, we are
looking into the situation to find out what exactly has happened and
what, if anything, can be done about it.  We've already been in
contact with the Ansteorran Gulf War liaison, and hope to be able to
provide you with more concrete information in the next day or so.  In
the meantime, we would ask that you not place stock in rumors and
hearsay.  The Meridians are our friends and neighbors, engaged in the
same wonderful game we are - they are not conspiring against us, but
are simply doing everything they can under trying circumstances to
provide Ansteorra, and indeed, the Knowne World, with a beautiful and
enjoyable War.

In love and service,
TRM Gunthar and Sara