ANST - (Fwd) Gulf Wars addresses

Cliff Williams theodric at vvm.com
Fri Jan 22 07:25:39 PST 1999

I had e-mailed the Reservation person several times in December to try to
find out the status of cabins.  She never returned any of them.  I also
called several times but again no response.  The day I received our notice
of no cabin space I called the Main Autocrat and he did reply, that night.
He is the one that told me that Royalties from all over and their retainers
were getting the cabin spaces along with the staff.  All of this is no
longer rumors and hearsay since I got it from the top.  He further stated
that there would be no changes to the present situation.  He further stated
that there may be no cabin space for "normal" people next year because they
may take the offer of cabins away from "normal" people and leave them
strictly for Royals and staff.

This is not the way to run a successful war.  Bad manners.

Theodric