ANST - Gulf Wars

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 14:53:07 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/21/99 2:51:23 PM Central Standard Time,
WohlersP at aetna.com writes:

<< I am no lawyer but it sounds like we might be able to file on them anyway.
 could always ask my Don (he is a lawyer :)  ) I think Jeremy would look into
 this if you all think we should. >>

I would reserve that as a last resort, but certainly his legal expertise would
be welcome in this matter.

Additionally, if this has been the case of repeated negating of their word, we
may also have grounds for filing criminal charges (can you say
"fraud")....that is, assuming that you have sufficient evidence to back it up.

But what do I know?  I'm not the lawyer.

Lord Johanne Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)