ANST - I'm back

Dory Grace amazing at texas.net
Fri Jan 22 22:36:19 PST 1999

Hi there, long time no hear!

Our email address has changed, as well as our physical address and phone
number, since we bought a house a couple months ago!

Dennis and Dory Grace
9901 Woodglen
Austin, TX 78753
(512)836-6992
amazing at texas.net

Are you guys coming to Candlemas? It's going to be a hoot, and even though
our new house isn't a *whole* lot bigger than our old duplex, it *is* a
little bit bigger, and we've always got floor space for the brave of heart!
;-> Eric has his own room now, too, and a loft bed, so we could just stuff
all the kids in there! Let me know!

Aquilanne

Dory Grace***The Inkwell
Austin, TX

"No matter where you go, there you are."