ANST - I'm back

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Sun Jan 24 09:01:35 PST 1999

>Hi there, long time no hear!

I feel like we have been living in a time warp for the last three
months....our mundane lives have beat us into submission.....

Yes, I plan on being at Candlemas, and I would love to borrow crash space!
Since you are autocratting, do you need my help?

Your house sounds cool!  I am really excited for you!  Wow....what a
concept, not to throw money away each month on rent....

I'll bet the kids would have a blast in Eric's room.....

Please let me know how I can help!   HRM Sara has asked me to be in the
enterage, and I will be pretty busy doing that stuff.  I am really looking
forward to this reign!

Hugs to Lyonel and Eric and You Too!

Allyson