ANST - Thank you to Seawinds

Bluffratt at aol.com Bluffratt at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 13:30:22 PST 1999

Greetings and Thanks Ld. Peter,

The event this weekend went well. Everyone I spoke with told me they had a
great time. The wonderful number of folks that showed up for the event truly
warmed our hearts. Personally and as a group, we appreciate the support that
each of you offered in your attendance. We strive to make Siege an event that
is looked forward to with anticipation. If anyone that was in attendance has
any suggestions or comments on how we can make the event better for you,
please let us know!

In service to Ansteorra and the dream

Symon Prophete
Seawinds Knights Marshal