ANST - Bonwicke 12th Night

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Tue Jan 26 15:05:55 PST 1999

I haven't seen many posting about Bonwicke Twelfth Night on the list yet,
but I want everyone to know it was a great time!  There was something for
everyone to enjoy -- A&S (I WANT that warp-weighted loom!), two kinds of
friendly fighting, a really fun court, a fantastic feast (Rosario rides
again!), and good reveling!  Thanks, Bonwicke, for all your hard work.

I love to come home for Twelfth Night!!!!  I can usually still find
someone (like Garth or Olias) to reminisce with about the first Bonwicke
12th Night.  They've come a long way since about 20 of us met for
pot-luck and gag gifts at a trailer park party house! ( Dead Christmas
trees, wax on the walls, snakes, crystal balls,  and  "Gag me with a
spoon!")  The growth of the Western region since those "old days"  makes
me proud to be a founding member of both Bonwicke and Mendersham!

Vivat Bonwicke!!

HL Joanna Montgomery