ANST - Tandy Leather heads up!

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 01:35:52 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/26/99 9:59:06 PM Central Standard Time, jhartel at net-
link.net writes:

<< Hey folks,
 Got this from an acquaintance up here in the Mid-Realm.  I am not sure
 if it is a hoax or for real but wanted to share.  Anyone in Austin know
 if it will affect the store there?

Information from close friends tells me that it is, in fact, their intent to
close every store that they have and go strictly with catalog and website
sales.  Obviously, this includes the only store in Austin that sells any sort
of leather products, leaving us with nothing.

Lord Johanne Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)