ANST - Tandy Leather heads up!

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 03:34:39 PST 1999

Heilsa all Good and True Ansteorrans....

Johanne Kiefer writes:
>Information from close friends tells me that it is, in fact, their
intent to
>close every store that they have and go strictly with catalog and
website
>sales.  Obviously, this includes the only store in Austin that sells
any sort
>of leather products, leaving us with nothing.

Call your 800 operator and get the number for "The Leather Factory" they
have stores in San Antonio, Ft. Worth, and (I think) El Paso. They are
very good on catalog sales, have better prices (generally) than Tandy,
and a visit to their stores is wonderful. It's like a warehouse of
everything a leather worker would ever need...!

>Lord Johanne Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)

Waes Thu Hael kinfolk...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."