ANST - Tandy Leather heads up!

Bryon Byers phantom at camalott.com
Wed Jan 27 06:23:57 PST 1999

>Information from close friends tells me that it is, in fact, their intent
>close every store that they have and go strictly with catalog and website
>sales.  Obviously, this includes the only store in Austin that sells any
sort
>of leather products, leaving us with nothing.
>
>Lord Johanne Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)

My Lord Johanne,
you have my sympathies, for here in Mendersham (Abilene) we have been with
out such a store for a few years and we are 2  & 1/2 hours from practically
anywhere. With the cutting of all that overhead, maybe they will have more
competitive prices? Of course I do miss the days when you could run right in
and buy a rabbit pelt, or some copper rivets at such convenience. I have
been told the Leather Factory has great prices, but alas I live 3 hours away
and have not had the opportunity to visit their warehouse in Dallas.

In Service,
Magnus von Mendersham