ANST - Tandy Leather heads up!

Katrina O'Keefe ladyknight at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 27 12:33:14 PST 1999

> Hey folks,
> Got this from an acquaintance up here in the Mid-Realm.  I am not sure
> if it is a hoax or for real but wanted to share.  Anyone in Austin know
> if it will affect the store there?
>
> Moriel***

All I know is that they've been having a massive sale on since Christmas. I
suspect that the Austin store will close as they haven't restocked yet and the
place is starting to look a bit bare. Tandy is closing, but the Leather Factory
in San Antonio will stay open and they have better prices anyway. They also give
nice discounts to SCA folks:)
Katina Ananda