ANST - Tandy Leather Closing

Gary Koehler midnightk at htcomp.net
Fri Jan 29 08:30:15 PST 1999

hmmm my husband and I were in the store in Austin yesterday and I asked them
how much longer their store would be open and he told me until June?? hmmm
makes you wonder what's really going on....although 20 -70% savings were not
really storewide..(most of those items were craft items and not leather) I
guess we shall see.. In the meantime thank you Gilli for the numbers to the
other leather stores...do they have catalogs???