ANST - A gentle reminder

Gary Koehler midnightk at htcomp.net
Fri Jan 29 08:38:31 PST 1999

Vivat  Your Highnesses!!!

I too have noticed that this things as minor as they are to others truly
bother those of us who are striving to create the appearances of a a
medieval setting...small things such as the cloths over the metal chairs and
coolers seems to some a bit of trouble..but when you stop to thing about it
had we really been part of that time we wouldn't have had those
commodities....all it takes is a simple  quick glance in your own personal
spot to keep the dream more real for others...if everyone does their part it
makes it better for us all.

In Service,
Lady Annora vonKoehler