ANST - period playground equipment?

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Thu Jul 1 10:05:25 PDT 1999

I recently found an illumination depicting a family scene, and the toddler
child was using a 'child walker' that appeared to be made from wood rods
with wheels attached with pegs to keep them on.   There was no seat for the
child to sit in, like a jumper.   Except for the fact that it was rather
rustic, the walker looked similar to those sold today.     Hillary
/Westgate

Madelina de Lindesaye asked: