ANST - Crown topics

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Thu Jul 1 21:02:08 PDT 1999

Thank you!
I have been looking for a sufficient answer to a legitimate question, (not trying to rouse rabbles, although at times it may have seemed that way) and in your writings I have found that answer. Duke Kein may stand by Sir Kief's answer, but yours made more sense to me.
Again, thanks!
Padric   (v8

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!