ANST - XXth!

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Sun Jul 11 19:49:42 PDT 1999

>The fireworks were nice, the fire trucks at the end were a strange touch but
>I guess the kiddos that were not up at that hour were very much awake once
>the sirens went off.

Just so everyone will know, Firefall had nothing to do with the sirens at the
end.  We thought there might be an emergency of some kind.  The fact that this
was the first fireworks the city of Canton has had in nearly 30 years, I think
the fireman were just excited or saying their appreciation.  For those of you
who did not notice there was a sizeable crowd on the road outside the park
enjoying the show.

In Service,

Krzysztof Kopernik
Virtual Scribe, Kingdom of Ansteorra