ANST - Crown topics

Cherie Nolan Marguerite at tex-is.net
Thu Jul 1 07:25:45 PDT 1999

A true fighter would enjoy the competeion and not just the chance to win the
crown. He would want to go and have fun. After all isn't that the reason for
the SCA. Many forget that this is a hobby and recreation. They become
everything that the SCA is against. If a Duke wants to go and have fun and
swing a stick to chanellege the next possible crown. Then let him. But that
Duke needs to look in his own heart to check the reasons why he is in the
list for the day. Marguerite
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
www.spinningwinds.com
Marguerite at tex-is.net