ANST - RE: ANST-Announce - ATYC A&S Competitions!!!!

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at compaq.com
Thu Jul 1 07:16:09 PDT 1999

There was to be another sub-competition (for glass arts), which I was
sponsoring, until I became aware of the way A&S was scheduled: I simply
could not take the additional time off to be there for it. It seems a great
pity to me that so many artisans, unable to arrive in time for a
*FRIDAY-ONLY* A&S competition, will be excluded from participating --
particularly when there is also a title of sorts to go with it.

Just my humble opinion,

Teleri ferch Pawl