ANST - ATYC A&S....additional information

Fopdejour1 at aol.com Fopdejour1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 16:37:31 PDT 1999

   Greetings,
	With the concerns posted earlier about the inconvenience of Friday
being the scheduled day for A&S, I wanted to let everyone know that it is not
imperative that one be with ones entry.  It is possible to enter by sending
it with someone else.  While this doesn't take the place of being there
personally, it does still allow anyone to enter if they wish.
	Also, I wanted to mention that sign in will begin at eight am and
close at ten am.  We hope to get judging started thereafter.

Thank you all for your time,

Charles