ANST - Day rate for ATYC?

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Tue Jul 6 05:46:33 PDT 1999

Hi, y'all.  I am not on the list (have to see about resubbing) so a direct
reply is appreciated.  Due to work, I can be at ATYC only on Saturday (had
not expected to attend at all) but the online site indicates that there is
no day fee, and $10.00 is a bit steep if one is not camping over.  Is there
a day rate that I have missed, or should I plan to pay $10.00 when I
arrive?

                                        ---= Morgan

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/     Morgan Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                    daytime: margolh at nortelnetworks.com

                    A woman's favorite position is CEO.