ANST - Day rate for ATYC?

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Tue Jul 6 06:16:20 PDT 1999

I do not think there is a day rate, it is on single rate for the whole thing
and a separate feast fee. I too may not be there but one day and night but I
am paying the whole fee regardless. :)

I have sent your email to the Powers as they are manning the gate and would
know the fee structure better than I. Check out the web page for the event
too! http://www.ansteorra.org/20thyr/

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas